If you have a ticket within your account that was meant to be sent to someone as a gift, in most cases we can transfer the ticket to the intended recipient. For us to do this please follow these steps:
- Ensure that you do not activate the ticket
- If the user you meant to gift the ticket to doesn’t already have a myTrip account please ensure that they create one
- Open the myTrip app on the purchaser account and in the top left-hand corner of the screen, to the left of the search bar select the Menu icon displayed by three lines
- Once on the menu select the Give Feedback option
- In the feedback box, explain the situation and provide the email of the individual you’d like the ticket to be transferred to
- Our Help Desk team will endeavour to reply to your request within 1 working day
If the ticket has been activated in your account our Help Desk team will be required to contact the operator to confirm if they are happy for the ticket to be transferred. Operators will check the ticket information and advise the myTrip Help Desk team on a case by case basis.
Has this article been useful? Please leave feedback using the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down icon below and leave us a comment to help us improve this article.