Step by step guide to purchasing a ticket
Once you have downloaded the app onto your device, sign up for an account and log in. Once you are logged in you will automatically land on the Live Buses page (the map). Follow these steps to purchase a ticket:
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, to the left of the search bar select the Menu icon displayed by three lines
- Once on the menu, select the Mobile Tickets option
- You will then be provided with a list of all operators who use the myTrip app for Mobile ticketing. Scroll down, find and select the relevant operator
- Select the relevant operator for which you wish to purchase a ticket
- Select the relevant ticket category for your journey(s)
- Select the relevant ticket for your journey(s)
- Once selected, this will provide you with a summary page - review purchase details before proceeding
- Hit the Go To Checkout Button
- If this ticket is for you, select the “It’s for me” option
- If this ticket is for someone else, select “It’s a gift for someone else”, for more details please follow our How do I gift a ticket? guide.
- Select your payment method
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Select Buy Ticket
This will then process your payment. If you select ‘it’s for me” your ticket will appear at the top of the Mobile Tickets page. You will then be required to activate your ticket before use. For details, please see the When should I activate my ticket? guide.
Has this article been useful? Please leave feedback using the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down icon below and leave us a comment to help us improve this article.